Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My Strange Addictions or Obssessions

So, I have Amy Su to thank for my addiction to RedBull. Thank you, Amy Su. However, it's my Mom who is to blame for my addiction to "everything bread" with butter. I know most folks despise WalMart, but that's where this bread is found. You can buy French or Italian style, and make sure once you open it, you seal it in a ziplock bag and place in fridge {this works best if you cut it in half}, so that it stays fresher longer. Elysia "Elly" Eddington is responsible for my newest addiction to BabyBel cheese. My newest obssession is my hair. I LOVe my hair, and I want it to be the Brightest most Vibrant RED I can get it, without looking like a clown or fat anime fan girl. I got word the Sally's is now carrying the new Ion Color BRIGHTS selections, and I'm excited to go check them out!

I'm eagerly awaiting my workout today too....I get to weigh in after my first month. I'm a little bit nervous, and a little bit scared. I know muscle weighs more than fat. I did note tow improvements - I can carry my son with one arm; i.e. when he's draped over it while extended in front or to the side of me, and, I can balance on one foot; this was discovered while showering and needing to shave my legs.

I'll have news after my workout today!

No comments:

Post a Comment